Referral Process: (PRP- ADULT)
The PRP accepts medical assistance/Maryland Medicaid. If an individual does not have medical assistance, the state may make exceptions. Please call to discuss these circumstances prior to submitting a referral.
If you or someone you know is interested in joining the PRP, the PRP-Adult referral form must be completed by a licensed professional.
Referral Process: (PRP- MINOR)
- Submit a Referral Form, along with a Professional Assertion of Need (verification that child meets clinical eligibility criteria) and a copy of the child’s current Individual Treatment Plan.
- PRP staff will contact the family, guardian or Foster Care provider to schedule a face-to-face screening meeting in order to:
- Assess the child’s rehabilitation service needs and willingness to participate in PRP services and
- Determine the program’s ability to address the child’s behavioral health needs.
Who We Serve
We help children, adolescents, adults, and older adults address mental health and substance use problems and improve their quality of life, all within a safe and welcoming environment. Many of those we serve may be experiencing life challenges, relationship issues, behavioral issues with a child or teen, mental illness, and/or a substance use problem.
- Psychiatric assessment and diagnosis
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Medication management
- Step 1. Intake (completion of psycho-social assessment)
- Step 2. Therapeutic Interaction (one on one sessions with the therapist)
- Step 3. Psychiatric Evaluation (initial session with the psychiatrist)
Sinnai Behavioral Health Services is now accepting clients for our PRP program.
Please download the appropriate form and fax it to 443-405-7944 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.