Direct Care Worker (Adult)
Sinnai Behavioral Health Care is always looking for experienced Psychiatric Rehabilitation Direct Care Staff for our Adult Program. Interested candidates must have at a minimum a high school diploma or equivalency diploma; and will be responsible for implementing the rehabilitation activities outlined in the individual’s Individual Rehabilitation Plan (IRP). Some prior experience working with a PRP is required.
Direct Care Worker (Minor)
Sinnai Behavioral Health Care is always looking for experienced Direct Care Staff for our PRP for Minors program. Interested candidates must have at a minimum a bachelor’s or associate degree in a health-related field; or thirty (30) hours, or the equivalent of college credit toward a bachelor’s degree in a health-related field; or one (1) year of work experience in a supervised mental health setting. Responsibilities include implementation of the rehabilitation activities outlined in the minor’s IRP. Some prior experience working with a PRP is required.
Licensed Social Worker and/or Counselor
Sinnai Behavioral Health Care, is currently seeking licensed therapists and/or licensed counselors (LGPC, LMSW, LCPC, LCSW-C. LCSW), to provide outpatient mental health services to children, adolescents, and adults, at our Curtis Bay and Harford Rd location. This is an independent contractors’ position. Benefits of being an independent contractor include: scheduling your own clients, seeing clients based on your schedule. Duties Include, but not limited to: providing direct (face to face) individual therapy, family therapy, and group therapy; completing Individual Treatment Plans, Treatment Plan reviews, progress notes, and outcome measurement surveys; completing discharge summaries, and other documents as required. Also responsible for maintaining client records in accordance with established policies and procedures of this agency and our accreditation agency. You must attend monthly staff meetings as scheduled. Must have good time management skills, and writing skills. Interested candidates must submit resume and cover letter. There is an immediate need to fill this position.
1-2 years experience working in a Behavioral Health Setting as a licensed counselor or licensed therapist.
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor
Sinnai Behavioral Health Care, is seeking a Behavioral Health Supervisor.
Job description and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide clinical oversight of the individual’s served.
- Has regular direct access to the Medical Director and all clinical and administrative resources of the OMHC.
- Oversees and supervises all clinical activities
- Reviewing and signing off on all paperwork submitted by LMSW i.e., Progress Notes; ITP’s, ITP reviews, Discharge Summary etc.
- Provide face to face supervision to Supervisees (LMSW).
- Provide special assessments and crisis intervention.
- Collaborate with medical director for oversight of treatment of clients.
- Monitor therapeutic groups by periodic attendance and review of curriculum.
- Attend meetings including staff meetings.
- Complete initial Intake to include psycho-social assessments; Chemical Dependency assessment, Nutritional screen etc
- Maintain a small caseload.
- Complete ITP, ITP reviews, Discharge Summary, Advance Directives etc., for client on caseload as well as for Medication Management only clients if applicable.
- 13. Perform other duties as assigned within the scope of clinical duties.
*Must be a LCSW-C who is also approved by the Maryland Board of Social Work as a supervisor.
*Must be available on site 10-15 hours a week.
*Hourly rate is negotiable and will be based on length of time as a supervisor and experience.
If you are interested in this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incentive for Social Workers and Counselors (Independent contractors):
- Ability to set your own hours. (Independent contractor)
- Excellent work environment
- Competitive pay
- Social Workers and Counselors must be licensed in the state of Maryland as a:
Are you interested in being a part of our team? If so, please use the form below to send your application online. We will contact you as soon as you have passed our initial screening.