SERVICES AT A GLANCE
In our Outpatient Mental Health Clinic:
- We identify and assess the mental health needs of our clients and provide a comprehensive therapeutic individual treatment plan for each client depending on his/her specific needs.
- We provide structured psych-social education to families in the following areas: health education, crisis intervention, occupational health issues, wellness education, family preservation and behavior modification planning.
- We encourage self-development, self-empowerment, and community integration.
- We identify and offer services to who are at risk or experiencing violence or abuse, reunification counseling for families with children in care, services to the elderly, the homeless and others with under-served problems.
What we do
Type of Services Offered at SINNAI BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES:
The Outpatient Mental Health Clinic provides medically necessary and culturally sensitive clinical interventions to individuals in psychiatric or emotional crises in a timely manner.
Services provided include:
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Psychological Assessment
- Psychiatric/Medication Evaluation
- Behavior Modification and Training for parents/caregiver and children
- Parenting Training /support groups
- Specialized evaluations for Department of Social Services, Department of Juvenile Justice and
- School Based Therapy
Who We Serve?
Our Outpatient Mental Health Clinic provides services to children, adolescents, young adults, and adults & older adults.
- Adults (over 18 years old)
- Children and adolescents 5-17 years old
SINNAI BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. is not able to provide services for the following:
- Individuals seeking one-time psychiatric evaluations
- Individuals with a primary diagnosis of substance abuse
- Individuals where the primary diagnosis is a developmental disability
- Individuals convicted of a child sex offense
- Individuals under the age of five
We are currently in the process of updating our website. Please be sure to come back at another time.
How to pay and access our services
- Private Insurance
SINNAI BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES, INC. is located at 3610 Milford Mill Rd. in Baltimore County in the Pikesville- Randallstown-Owings Mills area, off of Exit 18 on the beltway and easily accessible by public transportation (train and bus).
Outpatient Mental Health Clinic (OMHC) Hours:
Mondays – Friday – 10 am – 6pm
HOLIDAYS: We are closed on the following holidays: New Year Day, Martin Luther King Holiday, Memorial Day, Presidents’ Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.